- If you would like to be a greeter on Sunday mornings there is a sign up sheet on the trophy case.
- If you would like to provide alter flowers, the sign up sheet is hanging up.
- "Pathways to Prayer" and "A Look at Life with the Apostle Peter" are 2 topics that have been proposed for study groups during Lent, offered by Paul and Karen.
- On Wednesday, February 21 the Co-Pastors have decided to extend an open invitation to everyone to gather with them at 1pm (every Wednesday) for a time to "Pray It Forward!"
- Joint church outing with Bascom Union and Tiffin Trinity: Walleye Hockey Outing to Toledo on Sunday, February 25 at 5:15pm. Tickets are $15.00.
- SAVE THE DATE: Volunteers are needed for spring cleaning of the church on Saturday, March 17 beginning at 8:30am.
- The Small Church Cluster is sponsering a FOOD FIGHT CONTEST between all the congregations in the Cluster to help fight hunger in our local communities. During January and February, each congregation will collect as many personal hygiene items and non-perishable food items as possible. All items collected will benefit each congregation's local food pantry. The congregation that collects the most items will be treated to and served a potluck luncheon by the other congregations in the contest. The potluck will be held on Sunday, March 11 at Republic UCC at 1pm. in the fellowship hall.
- Online Giving available! We now have the option of donating to the church by using a PayPal account on the front page of this website. See the DONATE button. PayPal is a secure and trusted payment service that allows the convenience of giving donation online. If you have questions, please talk to Robin Tong or Harry Traxler.
- Sycamore Community Food Pantry The Sycamore Community Food Pantry is open from 9:00am- 12 noon on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for any person or family in the Mohawk School District area in need of help, in the basement of Sycamore United Church of Christ. For additional information you may call Sycamore UCC at 419-927-9707 Monday-Thursday from 9:00a.m. to noon.